Renesas Flash Programmer V3 provides usable and functional support for programming the on-chip flash memory of Renesas microcontrollers in each phase of development and mass production.
- A simple GUI makes operations easy, even for first-time developers
- PC-controlled programming via the E2 emulator, E2 emulator Lite, E20 emulator, Segger J-Link debug probes, a serial or USB connection
- Interoperation with other software.
- The efficiency of work can be improved by, for example, writing data to many boards consecutively and retaining logs of the written data in files.
- Batch processing
- The sequence of operations equivalent to those from starting the GUI to specifying a project and pressing the start button can be repeated easily from the Windows command line without actually starting the GUI (Command-line options). This is very useful for programming large quantities in mass production.
- Programming a unique code to a designated area of flash memory
- Enhanced security against theft through the encryption of program files [Learn More]
- Easier creation of projects (compared with V2) [Learn More]
- Easy selection of type names. No need to select detailed type names for products of the RL78 family.
- Easy setting of mode pins for RX family products.
- Improvements in processing speed (compared with V2)
- The programming time has been shortened by approximately 10 percent.
- In the case of the RL78 family, programming times have been shortened by up to 50 percent.(These data were gathered under specific conditions, and we do not guarantee a specific increase in speed.)
- Learn More
|Orderable part number||release date||Free-of-charge edition|
|RTCZZZZZZFD0AWRJ||Released: Oct 06, 2020 Details of upgrade (Tool News)||Free-of-charge edition|
Commercial Edition and Free-of-charge Edition
We have two editions of this product. The commercial edition includes technical support and the free-of-charge edition does not. There is no difference in the functionality between those editions, however, if you are going to be using the programmer for writing to the flash memory of a finished product, we recommend that you purchase the commercial edition.