System on Module (SoM) solutions are small form-factor, ready-to-use processor modules. SoMs enable customers to accelerate time-to-market for an embedded product and reduce overall project schedule.
The RZ/G2E SoM is compliant with SMARC 2.1, which supports various high-speed interfaces (USB 3.0, PCI Express, Gigabit Ethernet), LCD and audio.
- In full compliance with SMARC 2.1, high compatibility and extensibility enable users to build flexible and scalable systems.
- Provides compact and optimized power design with multi-channel clock generator.
- RZ/G2E microprocessors (MPU) feature a 64-bit multi-core architecture with advanced graphics capabilities and high-bandwidth memory interfaces to enable high-performance embedded systems with enhanced human machine interfaces.
- Supports SMARC development kit (SMARC module, carrier board, driver, software) provided by AlphaProject Co., Ltd.
- HMI applications in industrial and building automation
- Test and measurement equipment
- Security and surveillance systems