This reference design provides the wireless sensor network solution to make indoor environments comfortable and healthy when using an HVAC system. It monitors temperature/humidity/indoor air quality (IAQ) data from each sensor using Bluetooth® 5.0 Low Energy.
There is a customized free GUI which makes it easier to design, install and operate sensors that are located anywhere in a building. With this solution, development time and cost can be reduced.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy networking with the power efficient RA4W1 microcontroller.
- HS3001/HS3101 (with hydrophobic membrane to protect from dust and water) measures humidity and temperature.
- ZMOD4410 measures IAQ.
- The slave side monitors autonomously and sends out an alert, if necessary, eliminating the need for frequent inquiries to the master side.
- Customer can develop HVAC control algorithms based on alerts from the slave side.
- Wireless sensors are used to reduce the initiate set-up cost.
- Free GUI is provided that is suitable for demo, design, manufacturing, installation, and operation.
- HVAC for buildings, industry or homes