The RA2A1 Group of microcontrollers (MCUs) uses a high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M23 core and offers highly integrated, high-accuracy analog capabilities. This group of ICs offers a complete MCU with analog solution for signal conditioning and measurement. The RA2A1 Group supports a wide operating voltage range of 1.6V to 5.5V. It includes a 16-bit SAR ADC, 24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC, comparators, operational amplifiers, and DACs. The RA2A1 MCU targets cost sensitive and low power industrial sensor applications where high resolution analog will become a cost benefit.
- 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M23
- 256kB Flash memory and 32kB SRAM
- 8kB Data Flash to store data as in EEPROM
- Scalable from 32-pin to 64-pin packages
- Capacitive touch sensing unit
- 16-bit SAR A/D, 24-bit SD A/D
- 12-bit D/A, 8-bit D/A
- OPAMP (3ch), ACMP-HS/LP
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
- CAN 2.0
- SCI (UART, Simple SPI, Simple I2C)
- Industrial automation (photoelectric sensor, fiber sensor, temperature sensor)
- Process automation (pressure sensor, flow control meter, single phase meter)
- Building automation/home appliance (smoke detector)
- Healthcare (pulse oximeters, body composition measurement)
- General purpose
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.