The CS+ Partner OS Aware Debugging Plug-in presented herein supports task-level debugging of real-time OS applications in the Integrated Development Environment CS+. There is no need to rebuild the real-time OS, nor will overhead be incurred. (Debug patches, etc. are not necessary.)
Latest Ver: V3.01.00
Released: Jun 16, 2015
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)
[Confirm the Resource Information from the Partner OS Aware Debugging Plug-in.]
- Allows you to inspect the execution status of resources such as tasks and semaphores
- Real-time RAM monitor supported
- Capable of a mixed display of multiple resources such as task priority and event flag value
|Product name||CubeSuite+ Partner OS Aware Debugging Plug-in V2.01.00||CS+ Partner OS Aware Debugging Plug-in V3.01.00|
|CubeSuite+ V2.00.00 through V2.02.00||CS+ V.3.00.00 or later|
|Host machine||Refer to Operating Environments of Products.|
|Corresponding debuggers||Renesas Simulator Debugger and On-chip debugging emulators (E1, E20) corresponding to CubeSuite+ V2.00.00 through V2.02.00, or CS+ V3.00.00 or later.|
|Corresponding compilers||Renesas Compilers corresponding to CubeSuite+ V2.00.00 through V2.02.00, or CS+ V3.00.00 or later. (incl. CC-RX compiler V2.00.00 or later)|
Corresponding Real-time OS
|Smalight OS from Maxell System Tech Co., Ltd.
||V3.10 or later||RL78 Family|
|NORTi from MiSPO Co., Ltd.||Version4 Release 4.4||RX Family|
|µC3 from eForce Co., Ltd.||Release 2.0.7||RX Family|
|UCT uT-Kernel DevKit tuned for RX62N-CubeSuite+||Version 1.01.01||RX Family|
|from Ubiquitous Computing Technology Corporation|
|uC/OS-III from Micrium, Inc.||V3.02||RX Family|
|embOS from SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH & Co. KG.||Version 3.84||RX Family|
* Smalight is a registered trademark of Maxell System Tech Co., Ltd.
* NORTi is a registered trademark of MiSPO Co., Ltd.
* µC3 is a registered trademark of eForce Co., Ltd.
* UCT uT-Kernel DevKit tuned is a trademark of Ubiquitous Computing Technology Corporation.
* uC/OS-III is a trademark of Micrium, Inc.
* embOS is a trademark of SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH & Co. KG.
* TRON Forum holds the copyright on the uT-Kernel specifications.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.