The Renesas RA6M4 group of microcontrollers (MCUs) uses the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M33 core with TrustZone. In concert with the Secure Crypto Engine it offers Secure Element functionality. The integrated Ethernet MAC with individual DMA ensures high data throughput. The RA6M4 is built on a highly efficient 40nm process and is supported by an open and flexible ecosystem concept—the Flexible Software Package (FSP), built on FreeRTOS—and is expandable to use other RTOSes and middleware. The RA6M4 is suitable for IoT applications requiring Ethernet, future proof security, large embedded RAM, and low active power consumption down to 99uA/MHz running the CoreMark® algorithm from Flash.
- 200MHz Arm® Cortex®-M33 with TrustZone®
- Secure element functionality
- 512kB - 1MB Flash memory and 192kB SRAM with Parity and 64kB SRAM with ECC
- Dual-bank-Flash with background operation
- 8kB Data Flash to store data as in EEPROM
- Scalable from 64-pin to 144-pin packages
- Ethernet controller with DMA
- Capacitive touch sensing unit
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
- CAN 2.0B
- QuadSPI and OctaSPI
- SCI (UART, Simple SPI, Simple I2C)
- SPI/ I2C multimaster interface
- SDHI and MMC
- Wired Ethernet applications
- Enhanced Security (fire detection, burglar detection, panel control)
- Metering (electricity, automated meter reading)
- Industry (robotics, door openers, sewing machines, vending machines, UPS)
- HVAC (heating, air conditioning, boiler control)
- General purpose
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.