The Renesas RX65N is mainstream RX microcontrollers with RXv2 core, large-capacity RAM, and enhanced security, connectivity and human machine interface (HMI) capabilities.
- RXv2 Core 120 MHz operation (34 CoreMark/mA)
- 2.7 to 3.6 V operation
- A wide package lineup : 64-pin (4.5mm x 4.5mm, BGA) to 176-pin
- Equipped with various communication interfaces such as Ethernet,USB, CAN, SD host/slave interface, and quad SPI.
- Program Flash up to 2 MB, SRAM up to 640 KB
- DualBank function convenient for firmware update *1
- TFT-LCD controller and 2D drawing engine can reduce CPU load at running of LCD display.*1
- Equipped with memory protect functions that protect Flash memory from unintended access to flash
- Equipped with a trusted secure IP that protects key data from disclosure *1
- Equipped with various encryption engines : AES, TRNG, TDES *1, RSA*1, SHA*1
- Office Automation