The code generator plug-in can automatically generate control programs for peripheral modules (device driver programs). By generating needed source code in accordance with user settings, the plug-in shortens development terms and dramatically reduces costs.
Important: A Note to Users of the Code Generator Plug-in for RX: We recommend that you consider migrating to the Smart Configurator, as it supports the following three functions: importing middleware in the form of FIT modules, generating driver code, and setting pins from the Code Generator Plug-in.
- Simple operation of all processes through an easy-to-understand GUI
- Handles checking for cases where multiple peripheral modules are contending for the same pins
- An API provides functions to make the peripheral functions operate
- Since this tool is included in the CS+ and e² studio integrated development environments from Renesas, all processes from editing and building code to debugging can be smoothly executed from the same integrated environment
- Many application notes and sample code [Learn More]
- Learn More
CS+ Code Generator:
- RL78 (CS+ for CA,CX)
- RL78 (CS+ for CC)
- RX (Some RX200 and RX600 Series MCUs are supported by Peripheral Driver Generator (a free tool), which operates independently of the integrated development environment.)
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)