This free-of-charge software library is for use with user programs that have to rewrite the contents of code flash memory
- Flash Self Programming Libraries provide the interface for operations on the code areas of flash memories that MCUs have. (Functions are supported varies with the MCU. Please check the available functions in the user's manual for the target library.) ：
- Internal verification
- Blank checking
- Security settings, etc.
- An EEPROM emulation library for code flash memory is also included.
- Learn More
Flash Self Programming Library Type01 for the RL78 Family
- Latest Ver.: Ver.3.00
- Released: Jan 21, 2019
- Details of upgrade (See Tool News)
- Operating Environment
- Distribution Method
Note: This package includs two types of packages, the Flash Self Programming Library for the RL78 Family listed below.
- Flash Self Programming Library Type01 for the CC-RL Compiler for RL78 Family
- Flash Self Programming Library Type01 for the CA78K0R Compiler for RL78 Family