Factories and production facilities today are becoming more advanced in order to improve productivity and safety. These advances are based on converting to open or Ethernet network communication.
Several technical requirements demanded of equipment used at factories are:
- Support for an open network communications protocol PROFINET, EtherCAT, Modbus and OPC UA
- High-speed real-time performance and low power consumption to achieve high productivity EtherCAT, PROFINET IRT, and future TSN
- Support for functional safety to realize safely operating equipment
Industrial equipment vendors need to develop equipment that satisfies these requirements, and users need to implement and use this equipment. Renesas provide ICs for Industrial Ethernet to easy to realize these functions.
Browse block diagrams for industrial network applications to see how our devices could be used in your next project.
Featured Boards & Kits
- RX72M Network Solution
- Connect it! Ethernet RZ/N1 Series
- RZ/T1 Motion Control Solution Kit
- Low Cost TPS-1 Solution Kit
- EC-1 Kick-Start Kit
- EC-1 Remote I/O Solution
- EC-1 Communication Module Solution
- IO-Link Master Development Kit
- R-IN32M3 Module Solution Kit
- CPU Card With R-IN32M3 Module