The Renesas RZ Family of high-end 32-bit and 64-bit Arm®-based microprocessors (MPUs) enables the solutions required for the smart societies of the future. Through a variety of Arm Cortex®-A7, A9, A15, A53, A57, and R4-based devices, engineers can easily implement high-resolution human machine interfaces (HMI), embedded vision, embedded artificial intelligence (e-AI), and real-time control and industrial ethernet connectivity.
Design With RZ
RZ MPUs for Human Machine Interface
The RZ/A MPUs combine a 32-bit Arm Cortex-A9 CPU with up to 10MB of on-chip SRAM and the ability to execute code in-place (XIP) from QSPI flash.
RZ/G Series MPUs extend the capabilities of RZ/A MPUs to deliver high-end performance for graphics, multi-stream video and embedded vision.
- 32-bit and 64-bit Arm Cortex-A series cores
- MIPI camera input
- 3D graphics accelerators
- Full HD video codecs
- High-reliability internal and external ECC memory
- Full suite of memory and I/O interfaces
- Free RZ/G Linux Platform tools reduce design cost
- Super Long Term Support Linux kernel from CIP
RZ MPUs for Industrial Network & Real-Time Control
- High-performance, high-speed real-time control
- R-IN engine industrial Ethernet communications accelerator
- Integrated peripheral functions
- Optimized MCUs for a variety of industrial networking applications
- R-IN engine enables the implementation of major industrial Ethernet protocols (slave)
- Redundant network configuration reduces network downtime to zero