The Renesas RZ Family of 32-bit and 64-bit microprocessors (MPUs) enables the solutions required for the smart societies of the future. Through high-performance CPU cores and a variety of accelerators and peripheral functions, engineers can easily implement high-resolution human machine interfaces (HMI), embedded vision, embedded artificial intelligence (e-AI), and real-time control and industrial ethernet connectivity.
Features of Each RZ Series
RZ MPUs for Artificial Intelligence
- High-speed edge AI inference and low power consumption by DRP-AI
- Reduce environmental impact for AI with camera ISP
- Supports the same level of capabilities as RZ/G
RZ MPUs for Human Machine Interface
The RZ/A series is an RTOS-based MPU with excellent real-time performance and fast boot time, combining Renesas' proprietary technology and the Arm® ecosystem, while maintaining the ease of use of Renesas MCUs.
RZ/G Series MPUs extend the capabilities of RZ/A MPUs to deliver high-end performance for graphics, multi-stream video and embedded vision.
RZ MPUs for Real-Time Control & Industrial Network
- High-performance, high-speed real-time control
- Multi-protocol Industrial Ethernet support
- Configurable encoder I/F for various protocol encoders
- Scalable architecture for master/slave products
- Easily implement TSN and Industrial Ethernet protocols
- Space and cost-efficient design by integrated large size memory