Even though the RL78/G1N microcontroller has a small pin-count 20-pin package, it is an 8-bit general-purpose microcontroller equipped with large current output terminals for driving LEDs. It allows direct drive of 8-segment 6-digit high brightness LEDs. It is suitable for small appliances, simple lighting fixtures and LED displays for portable batteries, etc.
- CPU: RL78 core, Max. 20MHz
- Voltage: 2.0V to 5.5V
- Package: 20-pin TSSOP
- Memory: SRAM Max. 8KB, Program Flash Max. 1KB
- Timer: 16-bit Timer (ch) x 4, Watchdog Timer (ch) x 1, 12-bit Interval Timer x 1 ch
- PWM Output: 3
- Analog function: 8/10-bit A/D Converter (ch) x 8
- On-chip Oscillator Freq. (MHz): 1.25MHz-20MHz (VDD=2.7V-5.5V), 1.25MHz-5MHz (VDD=2.0V *Note)-5.5V)
*Note: Use with a voltage range of 2.25V to 5.5V because it includes detection voltage (VSPOR) for the selectable power-on-reset (SPOR) circuit.
- Others: Clock/buzzer output, Power-on-reset, On-chip debugger interface
- Home Appliances