This product enables secure updating of flash ROM embedded in MCUs and in preventing illicit firmware being booted up (secure booting). This driver controls AES, AES-GCM, AES-CMAC encryption and decryption and the generation of random numbers through high-speed hardware calculation by the Trusted Secure IP modules. As a result, this driver can help you to protect "Internet-of-Things" (IoT) embedded devices from viral infections and eavesdropping. Trusted Secure IP includes a full-function version "TSIP" and limited function version "TSIP-Lite".
- Cryptographic functions which provide advanced security can be embedded in mass-produced products at low cost
- High-speed execution of the AES, a world standard cryptographic algorithm
- Support for AES-GCM, which is frequently included in the required specifications of smart meters
- Functions for safely updating firmware
- Easily combined with other device drivers for RX, RE MCUs or RZ MPUs
- Learn More
|Target Device Note1||Product Name||Version/Release||Providing Method|
|Trusted Secure IP Driver for RX Family (Source code version) Note2||Latest Ver.: V1.11 Release 00
Released: Oct. 20, 2020
|Trusted Secure IP Driver for RX Family (Binary version) Note2||Latest Ver.: V1.09 Release 00
Released: Jul. 10, 2020
|Download: RX Family TSIP (Trusted Secure IP) Module Firmware Integration Technology Application Notes (ZIP | English, 日本語)|
|RE01||Trusted Secure IP Driver for RE Family||Latest Ver.: V.1.01 Release 00
Released: Jul. 20, 2020
|RZ/A2M||Trusted Secure IP Driver for RZ Family RZ/A2M Group||Latest Ver.: V3.00
Released: Jun. 30, 2020
- Some MCUs in the listed groups do not include a TSIP module. Refer to the User's Manual: Hardware for the given group to check the type names of the MCUs that have a TSIP module.
- Please use the binary version when considering the prototype. In this case, please download.
Please use the source code version when considering the mass production. In this case, please contact us. Users cannot change cryptographic functions.