Our broad analog component portfolio provides for a wide range of next-gen precision instrumentation, medical, communication, and industrial process control applications where high performance and high precision sit alongside innovation, reliability and dependability as central to the analog design.
Smart Analog ICs and MCUs feature analog front-end (AFE) circuits for sensor applications and allow users to adapt to varied interface requirements, simplify the tuning process, and have the ability to add intelligence based on the information received.
Renesas' radiation hardened (rad hard) analog ICs and radiation tolerant analog plastic-package ICs are designed to optimize performance, reduce system SWaP (size, weight and power) costs and speed time to market for space and harsh environment applications.Rad Hard Analog | Radiation Tolerant Analog
Renesas' broad portfolio of analog switches and multiplexers (MUX) provide excellent performance across a wide input voltage range. Products include 40V operation down to low voltage USB switching.
Reliable, Proven Supply Chain
Proven proprietary processes and package technologies, shipping over 1 billion ICs per year.
- Strong technology development
- Proprietary process and package technologies
- Multi-sourcing strategy
- Sourcing from multiple leading-edge semiconductor foundries & assembly/test partners ensures a steady product supply and reduced risk
- Industry-leading quality & reliability metrics
- Billion+ ICs shipped every year
- Less than 1.0 DPPM (defective parts per million) and improving
- Decades of experience handling military/space products and delivering world-class quality and reliability metrics
- ISO/TS16949 and AEC-Q100
- MIL-PRF-38535 compliant and 100% burned in