The QE for BLE is a dedicated tool for developing embedded software in systems which support the Bluetooth® Low Energy protocol stack. This tool makes it easy to test the communications features of Bluetooth Low Energy of Renesas MCU, thus reducing development periods up to products being placed on the market.
This product is a plug-in which extends the Renesas IDE "e² studio". You can download and utilize it free of charge.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Renesas Electronics is under license.
- You can try communications based on Bluetooth with a scripting feature for calling API commands for the Bluetooth® Low Energy protocol stack.
- Log communications between Bluetooth devices.
- Sample scripts for connection to smartphones
- You can test your rough ideas, even though your original hardware is not yet ready.
- Learn More
|Product Name||Latest Ver.||Released||Target Device(Note1)||Details||Download(Note2)||Operating Environment|
|QE for BLE[RA,RE](Note3)||V1.2.0||Mar 25, 2021||RA Family||See Tool News||Download||Operating Environment|
|QE for BLE[RX]||V1.1.0||Jul 20, 2021||RX Family||See Tool News||Download|
|QE for BLE||V1.0.0||Mar 22, 2016||RL78 Family||See Tool News||Download|
- For detailed support devices, refer to "Target Devices" below.
- Installing this Product >>
- The combination of QE for BLE[RA,RE] V1.2.0 and QE for BLE[RA,RE] Utility V1.2.0 may cause build errors. Update QE for BLE[RA,RE] Utility to the latest V1.2.1 to avoid the problem.
Updating QE for BLE[RA,RE] Utility>>