The RL78/G23-128p Fast Prototyping Board comes equipped with an RL78/G23 microcontroller and is an evaluation board specialized for prototype development for a variety of applications. It has a built-in emulator circuit that is equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite so you can write/debug programs without additional tools. In addition, it comes standard with Arduino Mega, and PmodTM and Grove interfaces, has access to all pins of the microcontroller, and is highly scalable.It is equipped with two touch buttons utilizing a capacitive sensor unit, which is one of the features of the RL78/G23.
- Equipped with an RL78/G23 16-bit microcontroller (128pins、ROM:768KB, RAM:48KB)
- No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in emulator circuit equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite
- Through-holes with access to all of the pins of the microcontroller
- Comes standard with Arduino Mega, and PmodTM and Grove interfaces
- Equipped with capacitive touch sensor buttons
- Support for various RL78 software and tools (see software and tools here)