The E100 is an in-circuit emulator equipped with full bus trace. The product requires only the replacement of MCU unit and optional products for accommodating different MCUs, thus eliminating the need for purchasing another emulator or emulator software for each field of application. With its superb versatility, you can now configure a debugging environment for a wide array of MCUs at a minimum cost without compromising the evaluation accuracy and operation efficiency.
More fully featured than its preceding models, the E100 emulator exhibits a wide range of new and enhanced functions including 4M trace, improved filtering, real-time profiling and detection of stack access violation.
- Easy-to-use GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Simple Drag & Drop operation
- Extensive debug functions provided including C language/Assembly source-level debugging
- Real-time RAM monitoring
- Real-time tracing, Time measurement and other advanced features
- Requires only the MCU unit (optional) replacement for use with another MCU
- Debugging and various other features added or enhanced from the previous model. Refer toComparison with the Previous Renesas Full-spec Model (PDF | English, 日本語)
- Learn More
RX E100 Emulator Software
- Latest Ver.: V.1.00 Release 00
- Released: Sep 16, 2010
M16C R8C E100 Emulator Software
- Latest Ver.: V.1.03 Release 02
- Released: Jan 16, 2012
H8SX E100 Emulator Software
- Latest Ver.: V.1.01 Release 00
- Released: Aug 16, 2010
H8S/Tiny H8S/2400 E100 Emulator Software
- Latest Ver.: V.2.00 Release 00
- Released: Aug 1, 2010
Note that the mulator software is bundled in the MCU unit (Sold Separately).
Details of upgrade(See Tool News)