The Evaluation System for BLDC Motor provided by Renesas is a low-voltage permanent magnet synchronous motor (brushless DC motor) solution that allows anyone to easily evaluate the motor. After purchase, you can download the software from the website and start evaluating immediately.
- 48V inverter board
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor
- This solution kit does not include a CPU card. Please purchase the desired CPU card before use.
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor (brushless DC motor)
- Three-shunt current detection function
- Supports Motor Control Development Support Tool Renesas Motor Workbench
- Overcurrent protection function
- With optional CPU cards (sold separately), various motor control MCUs can be evaluated.
- This product is a successor product of "24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T"
- Compatible with higher voltage and current than conventional kits (48V / 5A)
- Compatible with existing CPU cards
- Since the sample programs released in Evaluation System for BLDC Motor and 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T are different, please use the appropriate kit according to the control method you are considering. 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T will be integrated into the Evaluation System for BLDC Motor in the future.
- BLDC Motor Control