M3S-T4-Tiny for RX Family (hereafter abbreviated "T4") is a communications protocol software library for RX Family. It makes TCP/IP communication possible in an Ethernet-connected network for all types of equipment that incorporates RX MCUs.
- Memory-saving compact design (TCP/IP protocols processable by the internal memory of the microcontroller)
- OS's unnecessary
- Compliant with ITRON TCP/IP API specification
- We have prepared a wrapper which converts the specifications of the ITRON TCP/IP API into those of a socket API.
- Sample driver for LAN controller available
- Efficient development through a combined use of Renesas development tools supported
- We provide a range of the Sample Code for T4 as an Application Note.