This RZ/A software development kit helps speed up time to market.
- RZ/A1LU Group RZ/A1LU Software Package Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- RZ/A1LU Group Software Package Application Note (PDF)
Download: RZ/A1LU Group RZ/A1LU Software Package V3.00 - Sample Code (ZIP)
GUI Development Tool
(Note) ICCARM, IAR Embedded Workbench is charged.
RZ/A1LU Software Package is an HMI software development kit for the RZ/A1LU that provides consistent support for camera input, LCD output, and image adjustment. It consists of device drivers, middleware, and sample programs for the RZ/A1LU in a single package.
* Stream it! V2 must be purchased separately
The Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani Lite license for Guiliani Evalkits
With Guiliani Evalkits in RZ/A1H Software Package you can obtain an additional Guiliani-Lite production license key from TES. This license is free of charge for Renesas RZ/A1H with FreeRTOS OS and e² studio IDE. With this license you are able to produce state-of-the-art HMI applications for production use. The Lite version of Guiliani is fully featured and only has small limitations on usable resources (number of images, dialogs, fonts, etc) and hardware acceleration. For getting the Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani-Lite license, please refer to TES Guiliani.
- Contains sample programs for drivers and application sample programs that can be used for development, so you can start using the peripheral functions of theRZ/A1LU immediately.
- Example for interoperation between RZ/A1LU peripherals/StreamIt! on-board peripherals with the C++ HMI Framework "Guiliani" by TES Electronics Solutions. "Guiliani" and RZ/A1LU Software Package allows rapid implementations of smooth, intuitive and high-performance GUIs that can interact with RZ/A1LU extensive peripherals free-of-charge. For details on Guiliani, please refer to TES Guiliani
- Use with QE for Display (e2 studio plug-in) to easily make image quality and LCD timing adjustments using a GUI.
- Use with QE for Camera (e2 studio plug-in) to easily set Camera module and Camera timing adjustments using a GUI.