The RX Family LCD Display Solutions provide everything needed for an HMI design. Includes microcontrollers with dedicated display functions, display kits with included demos to help kick-start evaluations immediately, and GUI editing software to facilitate GUI design and development.
Large-capacity RAM and Dedicated Hardware Features for LCD Display
- The buffer required for display can be implemented in the high-speed and large-capacity RAM included on-chip with the MCU.
- A built-in LCD controller provides support for various formats such as CLUT and RGB.
- A built-in 2D drawing engine provides hardware assistance for vector drawing and BitBLT.
Required buffer capacity:
|Panel Size||Resolution||Bit/pixel||Buffer size (single)||Buffer size (dual)|
'Envision Kit' GUI Development Kit Series
- Equipped with a pre-installed demo and onboard emulator to allow quick evaluation and to help get designs started right away
- The RX65N Envision Kit is equipped with a WQVGA size LCD
- The higher-end model RX72N Envision Kit is additionally equipped with audio/mic, Wi-Fi/BLE, Ethernet, and security features
- CPU: RX72N 144-pin LQFP
- HMI: WQVGA LCD w/ cap touch, audio, MEMS mic x2
- Connectivity: microSD card slot, USB, PMOD x2,
- Memory: QSPI serial flash (32MB)
- Network: Ethernet, Wi-Fi/BLE combo
- Security: Trusted Secure IP