Equipped with 32-bit microcomputer RX family flagship RX72N, in addition to GUI creation using LCD, HMI development such as voice input/output, and IoT device development using Wi-Fi/BLE, Ethernet, etc. Aggregated into. By installing a pre-installed demo and emulator circuit, you can experience immediately and develop immediately.
The pre-installed firmware update feature allows updates by writing this firmware to a microSD card. In addition, the latest version of the firmware and source code are published on the following Github site.
- Equipped with a 32-bit RX72N microcontroller (maximum operating frequency: 240 MHz, code flash memory: 4MB, internal RAM: 1MB)
- Includes a WQVGA LCD with a capacitive touch panel allowing GUI development using an LCD controller and a 2D drawing engine
- Provides a D2Audio audio IC with a stereo MEMS microphone to support voice input and output
- Supports communications such as Wi-Fi/BLE and Ethernet
- Extended storage available using Macronix's 32Mbit serial flash with USB and microSD slots
- Includes a variety of Renesas analog devices, such as light sensors, regulators, clock generators, hot-swap power management ICs and LCD backlight drivers
- Equipped with an onboard E2 Lite emulator
- The pre-installed demo includes source code, schematics, BOM, and more downloadable from this website
- RX72N users can use the emWin GUI software package provided by Segger at no cost.
- Download the free Eclipse-based development environment here
- Two types of demo software using RX72N features are pre-installed
- Standard demo:
The standard included demo is a sports game called Eyecatcher, highlighting the type of display that can be developed using the free emWin GUI tool and RX72N LCD display functions.
- Benchmark demo:
A firmware update function is installed, and you can add features such as storage, cryptographic throughput, and AWS integration by updating to the latest firmware.