The Renesas RX65N is mainstream RX microcontrollers with RXv2 core, large-capacity RAM, and enhanced security, connectivity and human machine interface (HMI) capabilities.
- RXv2 Core 120 MHz operation (34 CoreMark/mA)
- 2.7 to 3.6 V operation
- A wide package lineup: 100 to 176-pin
- Equipped with various communication interfaces such as Ethernet, USB, CAN, SD host/slave interface, and quad SPI.
- Program Flash up to 2 MB, SRAM up to 640 KB
- DualBank function convenient for firmware update *1
- TFT-LCD controller and 2D drawing engine can reduce CPU load at running of LCD display.*1
- NIST FIPS 140-2 Level 3 CMVP certification *1
- Equipped with Renesas' proprietary hardware secure IP (Trusted Secure IP) that realizes a high level of root-of-trust *1
- Equipped with various encryption engines: AES, TRNG, TDES *1, RSA *1, ECC *1, SHA *1
- Equipped with memory protect functions that protect Flash memory from unintended access to flash
NIST: National Institute of Standards and Technology
FIPS: Federal Information Processing Standards
CMVP: Cryptographic Module Validation Program