RZ/A Software Development Kit "RZ/A Software Package" (FreeRTOS)
This RZ/A1 software development kit helps speed up time to market.
RZ/A Software Package is an HMI software development kit for the RZ/A1 that provides consistent support for camera input, LCD output, and image adjustment. It consists of device drivers, middleware, and sample programs for the RZ/A1 in a single package.
* Stream it! V2 must be purchased separately
The Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani Lite license for Giuliani Evalkits
With Giuliani Evalkits in RZ/A Software Package you can obtain an additional Guiliani-Lite production license key from TES. This license is free of charge for Renesas RZ/A1 with FreeRTOS OS and e² studio IDE. With this license you are able to produce state-of-the-art HMI applications for production use. The Lite version of Guiliani is fully featured and only has small limitations on usable resources (number of images, dialogs, fonts, etc). For getting the Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani-Lite license, please refer to https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/rz/rza/tes-guiliani.html.
Latest Ver.: V1.00
Released: Apr. 10, 2018
Details of upgrade (See Release Notes)
- Contains sample programs for drivers and application sample programs that can be used for development, so you can start using the peripheral functions of the RZ/A1 immediately.
- Use with QE for Video Display Controller 5 (e² studio plug-in) to easily make image quality and LCD timing adjustments using a GUI.
Contents of Product Package
- Camera input and LCD output sample applications
- Sample applications for Various drivers/Middleware/Utility
- USB Host - MSC with FatFS
- Video utility (RVAPI)
- Touch panel utility
- Cmos utility
- Device drivers
The Next Version Coming Soon!
- The Next Version supports the following functions.
- Ehternet with Lwip
- USB func - CDC class - serial driver
- USB Host - CDC class - serial driver
- USB Host - HID class - Keyboard support
- USB Host - HID class - Mouse support
- USB func - HID class - mouse
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.|
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|QE for Video Display Controller 5||
A plug-in for e² studio that allows image quality and initial display (refresh rate) to be adjusted easily using a GUI.
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|