This RZ/A software development kit helps speed up time to market.
- RZ/A1H Group RZ/A1H Software Package Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- RZ/A1H Group Software Package Application Note (PDF)
Download: RZ/A1H Group RZ/A1H Software Package V1.00 (ZIP)
GUI Development Tool
RZ/A1H Software Package is an HMI software development kit for the RZ/A1H that provides consistent support for camera input, LCD output, and image adjustment. It consists of device drivers, middleware, and sample programs for the RZ/A1H in a single package.
* Renesas Starter Kit+ for RZ/A1H must be purchased separately
The Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani Lite license for Guiliani Evalkits
With Guiliani Evalkits in RZ/A1H Software Package you can obtain an additional Guiliani-Lite production license key from TES. This license is free of charge for Renesas RZ/A1H with FreeRTOS OS and e² studio IDE. With this license you are able to produce state-of-the-art HMI applications for production use. The Lite version of Guiliani is fully featured and only has small limitations on usable resources (number of images, dialogs, fonts, etc) and hardware acceleration. For getting the Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani-Lite license, please refer to TES Guiliani.
- Contains sample programs for drivers and application sample programs that can be used for development, so you can start using the peripheral functions of the RZ/A1H immediately.
- Example for interoperation between RZ/A1H peripherals/StreamIt! on-board peripherals with the C++ HMI Framework "Guiliani" by TES Electronics Solutions. “Guiliani” and RZ/A1H Software Package allows rapid implementations of smooth, intuitive and high-performance GUIs that can interact with RZ/A1H extensive peripherals free-of-charge. For details on Guiliani, please refer to https://www.renesas.com/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/rz/rza/tes-guiliani.html
- Use with QE for Display (e² studio plug-in) to easily make image quality and LCD timing adjustments using a GUI.
- Use with QE for Camera (e² studio plug-in) to easily set Camera module and Camera timing adjustments using a GUI.