QE for Capacitive Touch is an assistance tool for applications which operate under the e² studio integrated development environment.
For the development of embedded systems that are work with capacitive touch sensors, this tool simplifies the initial settings of the touch user interface and the tuning of the sensitivity, thus shortening developing times.
- The GUI makes it easy for even a beginner to develop touch user interfaces.
- Automatic tuning for touch sensor sensitivity
- Learn More
|Product Name||Latest Ver.||Released||Target Device (Note1)||Details of upgrade||Download||Operating Environment|
|QE for Capacitive Touch[RA,RL78,Synergy]||V1.4.0||May 28, 2021||RA Family
|See Tool News||Download||Operating Environment
|QE for Capacitive Touch||V1.1.0||Jul 22, 2019||RX Family||See Tool News||Download||Operating Environment|
- For details on supported MCUs, refer to the section Target Devices on this page.
- We recommend using the e² studio installer provided for the RA Family for customers using RA Family. For details, see the GitHub page on the Flexible Software Package (FSP).
- For development of Renesas Synergy™, we recommend to install e² studio by platform installer included SSP(Synergy Software Package).
For details >>