The waterproof shower controller provides touch button controls with an enhanced capacitive touch sensing unit (CTSU2L/CTSU2SL). It can also monitor temperature and humidity with high accuracy and the sensor has an IP67 rated membrane. The gas sensor provides total volatile organic compound (TVOC) and estimated concentration of carbon dioxide (eCO2) levels. The Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) module is targeted for broad market use and will be certified across regions providing significant savings in development cost and time-to-market.
- New generation high-performance waterproof capacitive touch sensor unit.
- Bluetooth LE module comes with an integrated antenna and easy to use software making Bluetooth Low Energy development easier than ever before.
- High-performance gas sensor and relative humidity and temperature sensor bring comfort and safety.
- AC/DC, LDO and op amp are used for an integrated design.
- Smart homes
- Smart shower/sauna controls
|iW1600||10W AC/DC Digital Controller with <10mW Stand-by Power, Integrated Active Startup Circuit and Fast DLR||Product Summary||Buy/Sample|
|Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Module|
|DA14531MOD||SmartBond TINY™ Module, world’s smallest and lowest power Bluetooth 5.1 SoC||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|Digital Gas Sensor|
|ZMOD4410||Indoor Air Quality Sensor Platform||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|HS3103||Relative Humidity and Temperature Sensor with Membrane||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL9007||High Current LDO with Low IQ and High PSRR||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|RL78/G23||16-bit Microcontroller with Low Power Performance and Enhanced Capacitive Sensing Unit (CTSU2L)||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|RX140||RXv2 Core 32-bit Microcontroller with Third-Generation Touch IP for Low Power Consumption||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL28130||Single Micropower, Low Drift, RRIO Operational Amplifier||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|