This driver controls Renesas serial EEPROM products that employ the latest memory technology to deliver low-voltage operation, low power consumption, high-speed operation, and high reliability. The driver is configured to work with the industry-standard bus of the serial EEPROM.
- Data can be read and written simply by calling user API functions.
- The clock-synchronous serial I/O function of the microcontroller and a single port are used for control.
- Application Examples：
- Mobile phones/Cordless phones/Fax machine: Abbreviated dialing systems/Communication History Administration
- TV/VCR/Remote Control; Channel, Mode setting
- Measurement devices: Application Software, Log data storage
- Home telephones: Fine adjustment setting, usage status history administration
- LCD TV: Parameter settings
- Camera modules: Adjustment settings
- DVC: Adjustment settings
- Learn More