API Builder SAIC101 is a coding assistance tool for editing the API for controlling the Smart Analog IC101, generating various sample code that uses the edited API, and assisting integration work. All operations, from editing the API and selecting sample code, to output, can be performed easily using a GUI (graphical user interface).
- Automatically integrate SAIC101 sample code into project files created using CS+ or e2 studio.
- Use a GUI to easily edit serial interface settings to suit your system environment and apply to API.
- Select an integrating target from the various sample code that uses the edited API, and generate sample C source code for an RSK (Renesas Starter Kit) board.*2
- The Renesas integrated development environments (IDE) that are currently supported are CS+ and e2 studio.
- Currently, only Renesas Starter Kit for RL78/L13 is supported.
- Supported Devices: Smart Analog IC101