The Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX72M is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX72M (Code Flash 4MB, Pin Count 224-pin). The kit includes an LCD display module and an on-chip debugging emulator. The integrated development environment is provided by Renesas Web, so you can start evaluating RX72M immediately after opening the box. Please use this product to experience the performance and functions of the RX72M.
|Debugger supplied||Part Number (Ordering Number)||Availability|
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX72M||None||E2 Lite||RTK5572MNDS00000BE||Available|
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX72M
Built-in Trusted Secure IP
- Devices: RX72M (R5F572MNDDBD: Code Flash 4MB, Pin Count 224-pin), or RX72M (R5F572MNHDBD: Supported Encrypt Function, Code Flash 4MB, Pin Count 224-pin)
- 1 channel EtherCAT® can be evaluated.
- RX72M builds in Trusted Secure IP. AES encryption function and robust key management can be evaluated Note1.
- Mounts SD slot. If an optional Wireless LAN expansion board package for RSK (RTK0ZZZZZZP00000BR#WS) is used, Wireless LAN can evaluated.
- 1 channel USB Function and 1 channel USB Host can be evaluated.
- In addition, RSPI (Renesas Serial Peripheral Interface), QSPI (Quad Serial Peripheral Interface), etc. can be evaluated.
- Sample codes will be available in Renesas Web site. They make it easy to understand the coding technique.
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC (need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (other than the listed OS is not supported)
Note: The product part number (ordering number) differs according to whether or not the MCU includes the encryption function.