The IE850 is equipped with a rich variety of debugging functions, such as event, trace, and time measurement functions.
- Large Trace Capacity
The IE850 supports a larger (512-KB) frame for tracing than the earlier product, the IECUBE for the V850 family, which supported a 256-KB frame as the capacity for trace information. Furthermore, you can also extend the trace capacity to 2.25 GB (128 Mframes) by using the optional QB-V850E2-SP product, which is usable with the Multi IDE from Green Hills Software, LLC.
- The CS+ IDE from Renesas can realize various analytical features such as the percentage of functions executed, graphical display of variables, and visualization of function call relationships.
- Rich Variety of Debugging Functions
As a full-spec. emulator, the IE850 is equipped with a rich variety of debugging functions. Along with basic functions such as stepped execution, breaks and RAM monitoring, it also supports time measurement, tracing and measurement of coverage for more efficient system development.
- Superb Versatility
The IE850 is used by combining the IE850 main unit part with a pod section. By exchanging emulation pods to suit the MCUs you are using, the emulator can support any series of RH850 and V850E2M microcontrollers.
|Software to be used||Target devices||Latest Version||Released||Operating Environment|
*Evaluation Software Download
|RH850 Note1, V850
|V8.06.00||Jul. 20, 2021||Operating Environment|
|IAR Embedded Workbench Note2||RH850, V850||For the details, contact IAR Systems.|
|Green Hills Multi Note2||RH850, V850||For the details, contact Green Hills Software.|
- Rewrite the data in the QB-V850E2 (main unit) when debugging systems that include MCUs of the RH850 family. For the details, see Data rewriting for debugging the RH850 family MCU (Preparation for the system).
- As for tools produced by partners, contact each company directly.
- As target devices, In addion to the above, the IE850 supports MCUs, R7F701417 and R7F701437, as well.
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)