The RAA458100 is wireless charging system transmitter IC for low power applications. When RAA457100 is used in a receiver, a wireless charging system with bi-directional communication can be constructed.
- Three operation modes which are available for various applications ATPC(AuTomatic Power Control） Mode , MCU Control Mode , Stand Alone Mode
- Gate drive output for MOSFET bridge circuit : half bridge or full bridge is selectable
- Over current protection for bridge circuit (OCP), Over temperature protection (THM), and various protection functions
- Monitoring input voltage or current of bridge circuit and thermistor voltage (Temperature) by 12bit A/D convertor
- Modulation/Demodulation function for bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver
- RAA457100 registers can be set by bi-directional communication from RAA458100 (ATPC Mode)