The RL78/G1M Fast Prototyping Board is an evaluation board that is equipped with an RL78/G1M microcontroller, a new product in the RL78 microcontroller family that specializes in application prototyping. There is a built-in emulator circuit that is equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite so you can write/debug programs without additional tools. Since it comes standard equipped with an Arduino Nano header, you can use the interface without modifying the hardware. In addition, debugging is easy with the Arduino Nano header and combined use function which provides access to all pins of the target microcontroller.
- Equipped with an 8-bit RL78/G1M microcontroller (20-pin, ROM: 8KB, RAM: 1.0KB)
- No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in emulator circuit equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite
- Able to access all the microcontroller pins
- Arduino Nano header comes standard
- Support for various RL78 software and tools