The R1LV0208BSA is a family of low voltage 2-Mbit static RAMs organized as 262, 144-word by 8-bit, fabricated by Renesas’s high-performance 0. 15um CMOS and TFT technologies. The R1LV0208BSA has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption. The R1LV0208BSA is suitable for memory applications where a simple interfacing, battery operating and battery backup are the important design objectives. The R1LV0208BSA has been packaged in 32-pin sTSOP.
- Single 2.7V~3.6V power supply
- Small stand-by current: 1µA (3.0V, typical)
- No clocks, No refresh
- All inputs and outputs are TTL compatible.
- Easy memory expansion by CS1# and CS2
- Common Data I/O
- Three-state outputs: OR-tie Capability
- OE# prevents data contention on the I/O bus