The ISL28114, ISL28214, and ISL28414 are single, dual, and quad channel general purpose micropower, rail-to-rail input and output operational amplifiers with supply voltage range of 1. 8V to 5. 5V. Key features are a low supply current of 390μA maximum per channel at room temperature, a low bias current, and a wide input voltage range, which enables the ISL28x14 devices to be excellent general purpose op amps for a wide range of applications. The ISL28114 is available in the SC70-5 and SOT23-5 packages, the ISL28214 is in the MSOP8, SO8, and SOT23-8 packages, and the ISL28414 is in the TSSOP14 and SOIC14 packages. All devices operate across the extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Low current consumption: 390μA
- Wide supply range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Gain-bandwidth product: 5MHz
- Input bias current: 20pA, Max.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- ISL28114 (single): SC70-5, SOT23-5
- ISL28214 (dual): MSOP8, SO8, SOT23-8
- ISL28414 (quad): SOIC14, TSSOP14
- Power Supply Control/Regulation
- Process Control
- Signal Ban/Buffers
- Active Filters
- Current Shunt Sensing
- Trans-impedance Amp