The RTKA214401DR0000BU demonstration board provides a simple and compact platform for demonstrating the RAA214401 40V, 150mA low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator with super low quiescent current. The board has convenient connection points for the input and output. And, the board's small size allows it to integrate into other systems as a daughter card or a module.
The RAA214401 is offered in a 3Ld SOT23 package. The RTKA214401DR0000BU demonstration board operates from a supply voltage as low as 4.5V and up to 40V, regulates output voltage at a fixed 3.3V, and supports up to a 150mA load.
- Wide input voltage range 5.4V (4.5V for 10mA load) to 40V
- Fixed accurate output voltage at 3.3V
- Excellent line and load regulation
- Stable with 2.2µF to 47µF MLCC output capacitor
- Robust line and load transient responses
- Integrated fault protection including over temperature shut down and short circuit current limit
- Always-on battery-powered equipment
- MCU standby power supply
- Electric meters
- Laptop computers and tablets
- Portable modules and appliances