The E30A Emulator is an on-chip debugging emulator that makes use of the debugging circuit NSD (New Single-wire Debugger), that is built in the R32C/100 Series MCUs. NSD is Renesas original OCD (On-chip Debugger).
- OCD (On Chip Debugger) method
- No probing the MCU's foot pattern is necessary, and free from worry about degradation of a MCU signal.
- No dedicated evaluation chip or packaged components required to debug the user system.
- Newly-developed NSD method (Emulator connection method)
- Allows emulator to debug the user system just connecting it to one coaxial cable.
- A dedicated coaxial cable which comes with the product is 1.8 meters in length and is flexible.
- Learn more