Designed exclusively for 78K0S/Kx1+, this simulator achieves high-speed simulation of CPU functions (instructions) and peripheral functions.
In addition to simulating the CPU operation itself, this product can simulate target system operation including the built-in peripheral units and interrupts.
- In addition to execution of MCU instructions, this product can simulate the built-in peripheral functions such as timer, ports, and serial IO.
- Simulation of a simplified target system is also supported.
- Improvements from SM78K0S
- Increased simulation speed
- Improved operability of input/output panel window
- Serial Window supported for enabling the simulation of serial transmission
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|