Thermal printer has increased in popularity because of its many advantages such as costs, printing speed, graphic capabilities, quality of print and mobility.
Renesas developed the serial thermal printer mini interface module to provide a high-quality, cost-effective and space-saving thermal printing solution. The module is developed with the RX111 32-bit high-performance, ultra low power consumption microcontrollers. The devices integrate a USB2.0 Host/Function controller, OTG communication peripheral , BC 1.2 Battery Charging and AoA support. Moreover, they come in wide ranging on chip memory size make them perfect for thermal printer solutions.
- Low Power consumption 32-bit microcontrollers
- Support BC 1.2 Charging from standard USB Port:
- Standard Mobile Charger / USB adapter for charging
- Can charge Li-Ion battery from Power Bank
- Firmware and Font Upgrade through USB
- Support Multilingual fonts: 3 language fonts (Hindi, Kannada, English) support without any external memory due to large internal memory
- Communication Interfaces:
- USB OTG
- Supports AoA (Android open Source) can print through USB OTG
- High Speed Printing : 55-60mm/s, Text File content, Logo, Bar Code Support (Max length of 10 values Includes alphabets and numbers
- Paper and platen Detect options with LED indication
- LED to indicate print process (on Berg)
- Battery: Li Ion (7.4V, 1100mAH)
- Supported Printers: 2 inch