Smart Configurators are utilities for combining software in ways that meet your needs. They simplify the embedding of Renesas drivers in your systems through support for importing middleware and drivers and configuring pins.
- Importing Middleware/Drivers
- Generating Driver Code (For RX and RH850 families)
- Pin Settings
- Learn More
— Not Supported
- These user guides cover everything from installation to the setting of peripheral functions and the generation of code. Statements in each user guide are specific to the stated target integrated development environment.
- The package of the e² studio includes this plug-in.
- The Smart Configurator for the RZ/G groups only generates Device Tree Specification (DTS) include files (dtsi), which are only usable in the development environment of the Linux platform. Manually merge the device-setting code in the generated dtsi files with the default dtsi files included in your source code produced under Linux for an RZ/G device. For details of the DTS, refer to the links on https://www.devicetree.org/specifications/.