Renesas University Program
The Renesas University Program Vision
Together with you, the next generation of innovators, we strive to shape the future of technology, creating leading semiconductor solutions that can help improve our lives and the world we live in.
The Renesas University Program Mission
- Impact bright minds! We want to strengthen your skills, deepen your knowledge and support you in becoming the drivers of future technology.
- Establish technology cooperation and collaboration with academia! Let’s mutually benefit from the exchange of knowledge.
- Build a global network of experts and experts-to-be with a culture of open communication, collaboration and respect for diversity.
- Deliver creative and innovative semiconductor solutions and toolsets that facilitate outstanding learning opportunities for you.
- Strive together in driving progress toward a safer, healthier, greener and smarter world.
Interact with other students and teaching staff to discuss, share and collaborate.
Renesas Synergy Education Concept
Within the Renesas University Program we offer comprehensive course materials and lab exercises to provide fascinating and outstanding learning opportunities for students.
Our educational concept is based on the Renesas Synergy™ Platform,
a comprehensive qualified and supported platform that integrates a feature rich software suite, a scalable family of ARM® Cortex®-M series MCUs and a complete integrated solution development environment. It is a unique opportunity for educators and students to access an unprecedented level of full, professional software, as used in industry.
Sign up for the Renesas University Program and get free of charge
- ready-to-use lecturing slides
- lab exercises
- course books
- 10 Renesas Synergy S7G2 Starter Kits (YSSKS7G2E30) – the same as used in industry
- access to the Synergy Software Package (SSP)
Lecturers and students will get access to course materials and an industry-leading embedded platform including full, commercial-grade software - at no cost!
Please download the course material overview to see what the courses for graduates and undergraduates are about.
Renesas MCU Car Rally
5th Renesas MCU Car Rally between 26th and 28th February 2019
The Renesas MCU Car Rally is the perfect opportunity for students to combine practical learning and fun! During the winter semester, participating student teams supported by their tutor or professor work to build a self-guided model car from a kit of components supplied by Renesas.
The challenge is to optimize the hardware and software that auto drives the car along the white line on the track. At the embedded world trade fair 2019 in Nuremberg, Germany, all teams come together to compete with each other and find out who built the fastest MCU Car in Europe – and the winners will be awarded attractive prizes. Around the race, students and educators enjoy a great event including the visit of the trade fair and dinner with all teams and Renesas staff.
Registration for 2019 has closed.
Career opportunities for students and graduates
Your studies are electronic engineering, computer or natural science and you have already passed your intermediate exam? Then we have an opportunity for you to combine theory and practice at an early stage. In cross-border project teams you can bring in your own ideas and simultaneously learn from our wealth of expertise, experience and key technologies.
Renesas supports internships, working student jobs and permanent careers for graduates in the fields of marketing, technical support and research and development. Hence our motivation to invest in your education today to have the right people on board tomorrow.
Candidates with a keen interest in a position are invited to forward their application to our HR team.
Renesas Electronics Europe
Renesas Electronics America