The ISL73141SEH is a radiation hardened high precision 14-bit, 1MSPS SAR Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) that features SNR of 82.1dBFS and dissipates only 60mW when operating from a 5V supply. With a 3.3V supply, the ISL73141SEH operates at 750KSPS with a power consumption of 28mW.
The product features 1MSPS throughput with no data latency and features excellent linearity and dynamic accuracy. The ISL73141SEH provides a high-speed SPI-compatible serial interface that supports logic ranging from 2.2V to 3.6V using a separate digital I/O supply pin.
The ISL73141SEH provides a separate power-down pin that reduces power dissipation to <50µW. The analog input signal range is determined by an external reference.
The ISL73141SEH operates across the military temperature range from -55 °C to +125 °C and is available in a 14Ld hermetically sealed Ceramic Dual Flat-Pack (CDFP) package.
- 1MSPS throughput rate with no data latency
- Excellent linearity: ±0.2 LSB DNL, ±0.5 LSB INL
- No missing codes
- Low noise: 82.1dB SNR
- 3.3V or 5V AVCC supply options
- Separate 2.2V to 3.6V digital I/O supply
- Low power: 60mW at 1MSPS
- AVCC = 5V, DVCC = 2.5V
- Power-down mode with <50µW power consumption
- High-speed SPI-compatible serial I/O
- Full military temperature range operation
- TA = -55 °C to +125 °C
- Radiation acceptance testing
- LDR (0.01rad(Si)/s): 75krad(Si)
- SEE hardness (see SEE report for details)
- No SEB/SEL LETTH (AVCC = 6.3V): 86MeV•cm2/mg
- No SEFIs at LET 86MeV•cm2/mg