The Renesas Starter Kit for RX66T is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX66T(Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 100-pin).
The kit includes an LCD display module and an on-chip debugging emulator. The integrated development environment is provided by Renesas Web, so you can start evaluating RX66T immediately after opening the box.Please use this product to experience the performance and functions of the RX66T.
- RX66T(R5F566TEADFP: Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 100-pin),
- or RX66T(R5F566TEEDFP: Supported Encrypt Function, Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 100-pin)
- ・RX66T builds in Trusted Secure IP Lite. AES encryption function and robust key management can be evaluated (*).
- ・Such as CAN, IIC and SCI the communication function can be evaluated.
- ・Sample codes will be available in Renesas Web site. They make it easy to understand the coding technique.
- ・Required IBM-PC compatible PC(need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7(other than the listed OS is not supported)
*The product part number (ordering number) differs according to whether or not the MCU includes the encryption function.
|Debugger supplied||Part Number (Ordering Number)||Availability|
|Renesas Starter Kit for RX66T||None||E2 Lite||RTK50566T0S00000BE||Available|
|Renesas Starter Kit for RX66T
Built-in Trusted Secure IP Lite
When supplying power from E2 Lite (E2 emulator Lite), the supply voltage is only 3.3V. Please use external power supply when using at other than 3.3V. E1 emulator (separate sale) is available.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|