The RL78/G1P Fast Prototyping Board is an evaluation board that is equipped with an RL78/G1P microcontroller, a new product in the RL78 microcontroller family that specializes in application prototyping.
No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in emulator circuit equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite. The standard Arduino Nano and Pmod™ interfaces allow you to use the interface without any hardware modifications.
In addition, debugging is easy with the Arduino Nano header combined use function which provides access to all pins of the target microcontroller.
The user's manual, schematics, and other documents are available here.
- Equipped with an RL78/G1P 16-bit microcontroller (32-pin, ROM: 16KB, RAM: 1.5KB, Data Flash: 2KB)
- No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in emulator circuit equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite
- Access to all of the pins of the microcontroller
- Arduino Nano and Pmod™ interfaces come standard
- Support for various RL78 software and tools (see software and tools here)
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|RTK5RLG1P0C00000BJ||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||RL78/G1P Fast Prototyping Board||5||Verical||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.