The P9235A-RB-EVK Evaluation Board demonstrates the features of the P9235A-RB 5W Wireless Power Transmitter (TX). It is intended to evaluate the functionality and performance of the P9235A-RB when combined with a power receiver in a wireless charging system. The P9235A-RB-EVK offers the flexibility to select parameters, such as the over-current limit threshold, LED pattern, and external temperature sensing function using a graphical user interface (GUI). The printed circuit board (PCB) has four layers.
The P9235A-RB Evaluation Board is designed to function with the P9225-R Receiver Evaluation Board, which is ordered separately. It can also be used with the user’s WPC-1.2.4 compliant receiver.
The high-efficiency, turnkey reference design is supported by comprehensive online digital resources to significantly expedite the design-in effort and enable rapid prototyping. The total active area is optimized to 21mm x 21mm.
- P9235A-RB Evaluation Board provides support for WPC-1.2.4
- Power capability: 5W receiver output for 5V/2A input
- Adjustable FOD thresholds and LED behaviors via graphical user interface
- Passed WPC A11a Coil configuration Pre - Qi certification tests on NOK9 with the default configuration
- Passes EN303417 Specification with default configuration
- On-board external Flash that enables users to customize the design configuration
- Fully assembled with test points and coil fixture