As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E2, E2 Lite, E1(discontinued product), this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
Information on the discontinuation of E1 emulator production
We have already discontinued production of the E1 emulator due to components of the product having reached their EOL (end of life, i.e. end of production). Please click on the following link to confirm the details.
>> Tool News: [Notification] End of Life (EOL) Notice for E1 Emulator (PDF | English, 日本語)
- Built-in RL78/G14 (R5F104LEAFB) MCU
- High-speed operation of 20 MHz main clock (oscillator used) when supplied with 2.7 to 5.5 V.
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (TOOL0 pin)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- MCU pins assigned to the peripheral board and connector for higher expandability
- Lead-free (Pb-free)