Qt for MCUs is a complete graphics framework and toolkit with everything you need to design, develop, and deploy GUIs on RA MCUs. Create smartphone-like UI/UX on microcontrollers with industry leading design and development tools, ultimate performance and a tiny footprint.
- High graphic performance and low memory footprint (runtime ~80KB)
- Leverage 2D accelerator and JPEG decoder to provide best-in-class performance
- Utilize GLCDC to provide flexibility on data formats
- Support both Rendering Modes – Register Mode and Display List Mode
- Re-use software code across HW platforms from MCUs to MPUs
- Includes WYSIWYG Studio and IDE to support Design-Develop iterative cycle
Target Markets and Applications
- HMI on display panels or touch panels in industrial/building automation
- HMI for metering devices
- HMI for white good appliances
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.