The R0K572670C000BR CPU board is designed for evaluating the features and performance of the SH7267 MCU (SH2A-FPU core, operates at 144 MHz). It can be used as the development platform for various products, as well as used for manufacturing systems using MCUs, and for evaluating application software.
This product does not come with the power supply and the development tools. Prepare the following items before using this CPU board.
- Power Supply 5 V (1.5 A min.)
- SuperH RISC engine C/C++ Compiler Package
- E10A-USB emulator
- Mounted the SH7267 MCU (SH2A-FPU core, 144 MHz, 176-pin package
- Includes three boot options, NOR flash memory, NAND flash memory, and serial flash memory
- Comes standard with the USB Series-A receptacle for evaluating the SH7267 USB function, allowing advanced development and evaluation of the USB host module application (*1)
- SH7267 data bus, address bus and on-chip peripheral pins are all connected to expansion connectors (or through-holes) on this board to allow for timing analysis with peripherals that use measurement instruments. Optional boards for audio (M3A-HS64G01) and graphic display (M3A-HS64G02) are also available. (*2)
- Sample software provided with the SH7267 application notes can be used on this CPU board. Click here for the SH7266, SH7267 application notes. And sample software with the SH7264 application notes can be diverted, since SH7264 belongs to the same group as SH7267.
- H-UDI connectors (36-pin and 14-pin) are provided to connect the Renesas E10A-USB emulator. (*3)
(*1) When using the SH7267 USB module as the USB function module, use the commercially available connector converter for Series-A to B, or remove the Series-A receptacle and connect the mini-B receptacle.
(*2) Some of the functions cannot be used with the R0K572670C000BR.
(*3) The E10A-USB emulator is not included.