The 840022I-02 is a Gigabit Ethernet Clock Generator. The 840022I-02 uses a 25MHz crystal to synthesize 125MHz or 62.5MHz. The 840022I-02 has excellent phase jitter performance, over the 12kHz – 20MHz integration range. The 840022I-02 is packaged in a small 16-pin VFQFN, making it ideal for use in systems with limited board space.
- One LVCMOS/LVTTL outputs, 20Ω output impedance
- Crystal oscillator interface designed for 25MHz, 18pF parallel resonant crystal
- Output frequencies: 125MHz or 62.5MHz
- RMS phase jitter at 125MHz using a 25MHz crystal (12kHz - 20MHz): 0.57ps (typical)
- Supply modes:
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package